Medicare Seminar at the Hopedale Senior Center Are you getting ready to transition to coverage under the Medicare System?
Are you a caregiver or an individual trying to assist a family member with their Medicare coverage and associated supplemental plan options?
Are you wondering why it all seems so complicated and why there are so many choices?
We know Medicare and can help!
Our Presenter: Bob Casali
S.H.I.N.E. Counselor and COA Board member. (Serving the Health Insurance Needs of Everyone)
Topics covered in the presentation:
• General overview of the Medicare System
• Part A, Part B, Part C and Part D
• When do I apply for Medicare benefits
• How to avoid enrollment penalties
• What Medicare does and does not cover
• What is the difference between Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans
• What are Medigap Plans and how do I purchase one
Choose a Day or
Monday Sept. 11, 2023
Thursday Sept. 28, 2023
Q & A follows
Free of Charge
Call to sign-up
Programs Open to
Hopedale Residents and Guests
Hopedale Sr. Center
(Inside the Community House)